Transfer Switch Panel
Power distribution systems are used in every residential, commercial, and industrial building to safely control the distribution of electrical power throughout the facility. NovinSimia’s ATS panels are used to provide a continuous source of power for lighting and other critical loads by automatically or manually transferring from the normal source of power to an emergency source of power in the event of power outage or that if the normal source voltage falls below preset limits.
- From 40 to 3200A, 4 poles (fully rated).
- 230/400 V AC +/- 20%, 50/60 Hz, self-supplied from incoming sources.
- Normal/Emergency logic control sequence.
- Three-phase voltage and frequency control on source I and II.
- Control of phase rotation.
- One configurable contact output relay for generator start/stop command.
- Position I,0,II control by external dry contact.
- Manual emergency operation.
- Auxiliary contacts.
- AUTO/MANUAL selector.
- Protection degree:
- NEMA3R (IP54)
- NEMA12 (IP52)
- Hinged door, double bar locking system.
- Wall mounting brackets delivered up to 125 A.
- Floor standing feet from 250 to 3200 A.
- Withdrawable ATS from 250 to 3200 A.
- Phase identification.
- Functional/mimic diagram (indicating LED as an option).
- Complete protection against direct contact on each functional unit.
- Operations and Maintenance leaflet included
- IEC 61439-1
- IEC 60529
- IEC 60947-6-1
- GB 14048-11
- IEC 60947-3